Join the AoH Dream Team!
We’re looking for a licensed massage therapist who is passionate about providing high quality massage in a relaxing, therapeutic atmosphere. Located in South Arlington, we’ve been making a positive impact in our community for almost 16 years!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation (60% plus gratuity)
- Flexible hours so you can create a healthy and sustainable work-life balance
- Established client base with 90%+ appointments filling consistently
- Updated suite with large treatment rooms so you can move comfortably around the table
- Continuing education reimbursement to support your growth as a practitioner
- Supportive, collaborative team environment with a very low turnover rate
- No product pushing or upsells so you can focus on what matters
- Female-owned small business with a neighborhood feel
Job Description and Requirements:
- Perform 60 to 90-minute Deep Tissue and Swedish massage sessions (additional therapeutic modalities are a plus including Trigger Point/NMT, Prenatal, and Sports)
- At least two years of experience as a licensed massage therapist
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Virginia Massage Therapy License
- This is an Independent Contractor (1099) Position
If you enjoy building relationships with clients, developing care plans, and promoting healing based on individualized care, we’d love to meet you. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and, if you seem like a good fit, we will contact you for a phone interview to discuss the position in further detail.
Thank you for your interest!